You must log in or register to post. Registration is free! [ Register ]

The Recording Project Forum Index -> Consoles and Routing

FAQ Search Photo Album!
 My Yamaha 02R became crazy
View previous topic :: View next topic 
JoeLouis Offline

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: My Yamaha 02R became crazy Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

My Yamaha 02R Digital Console (the original model), became crazy.

A few days ago, I was working, then, suddenly the sound stopped, and the console VUs showed a moving light, (a sort of auto calibration). I dinít find any way to fix it, then I turned the console off. Next day, when I turned it on, everything was fine.( I checked the battery out, ans itís OK).

Yesterday, the problem came again after around 2 hours working. I tried to initialize the 02R following the Instructions on the Manual, but it was impossible, and the console died (no sound, no lights at all).

Today, the console didnít work any more. It shows the moving lights, and when I try to initialize it, it dies.

I uploaded a video to YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e93OgQK62_8

Iíll really appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance
jake-O.W.A. Offline

Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to contact Yamaha for a certified Yamaha repair guy near you. Do you have the manual? That looks like some sort of test sequence.
Quick Reply      
Use this form to post a quick reply without having to go through the normal reply process.    

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Recording Project Forum Index -> Consoles and Routing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: