You must log in or register to post. Registration is free! [ Register ]

The Recording Project Forum Index -> RP-MTV

FAQ Search Photo Album!
 Deep in the Jungles of Guatemala
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Zikes Offline
Ultra Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Deep in the Jungles of Guatemala Reply with quote

My wife and I took a trip to see her family in Guatemala last month. On a side trip down South from the capital, one of her relatives took us on a little four wheel drive cruise through the jungle. I took a few video clips with my old Cannon G1 digital camera. It doesn't take the best video but this is kind of cool I think. The experience was any way! This is about 150 kilometers North of the boarder with El Salvador. There were some volcanos I would have been able to photograph if it had been clear but this is the beginning of the rainy season down there. I added a cut from a mic test I had done with my Hammond when I finally achieved some heavy tube distortion from the Leslie. The mood isn't really right for the video, unless your into suspense I suppose. Smile

"My contrarian mindset tells me the source of this seeming anomaly is the musicality of farts!" - drstawl
Quick Reply      
Use this form to post a quick reply without having to go through the normal reply process.    

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Recording Project Forum Index -> RP-MTV All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: