You must log in or register to post. Registration is free! [ Register ]

The Recording Project Forum Index -> Signal Processing

FAQ Search Photo Album!
 Huge KUDOS to ..... Peavey!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Sloop Offline
Ultra Member

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: Huge KUDOS to ..... Peavey!!! Reply with quote

We just finished our Commencement. Outside gig, 2000 people.

It's just speaking but due to the depth of the audience 2 years ago we added a second set of speakers. When we did that we added a Peavey VSX 26 Loudspeaker management system.

What a great piece of hardware. 2 inputs, 6 outs. To set your delays, just dial them in!! The read out is in Feet and microseconds, etc.

There are a lot of other features on it, but being able to dial in the time delay so easily makes this unit a dream to work with.

The entire unit is setup on a matrix base so you can pretty much assign anything to anything. It has USB storage and can be linked to a computer if desired. If you have a sound system with multiple speakers, this unit will serve you well.

It was so nice to stand literally a couple of hundred feet back and hear one clear sound washing over the area.
Lt. Bob Offline
On a Break

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that kind of system (not familiar specifically with the Peavey) is a revelation first time you hear it.
I saw BS&T with the Baton Rouge symphony at a huge outdoor venue and even 4 or 5 hundred feet back it was like listening to an enormous stereo!

Quick Reply      
Use this form to post a quick reply without having to go through the normal reply process.    

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Recording Project Forum Index -> Signal Processing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: