You must log in or register to post. Registration is free! [ Register ]

The Recording Project Forum Index -> Effects & Virtual Instruments

FAQ Search Photo Album!
 importing instruments for MIDI use...
View previous topic :: View next topic 
iLoveMusic Offline

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: importing instruments for MIDI use... Reply with quote

I would like to know...

Is there some way to "import" a sound from one DAW to another for use with a MIDI keyboard?
I currently am using a DAW called Musigenesis. Its very random and its pretty much just a free demo program I downloaded to get accustomed to the process of developing a hip hop beat on a computer. I believe it was actually created by some college students a few years back... but anyways I cannot even save my works or save them as MP3 or any kind of audio file for that matter. So right now I am workin to get money for a quality reputable program A.S.A.P. ... which brings up the question.
There are several sounds that I would like to re-use in order to recreate the beats I have made. This way I can make them better with the same "sound" but a better finished product (that I can save lol). So is there a way to import these "tuned instruments" as they call them on Musigenesis, and use them with my new MIDI keyboard on a better program that I shall acquire in the near future.
When I buy this better program I will figure it out and this will be all for naught but I would like some input on this subject. Thank you.
iLoveMusic Offline

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, correction: I MIGHT figure it out and this may be all for naught
Quick Reply      
Use this form to post a quick reply without having to go through the normal reply process.    

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Recording Project Forum Index -> Effects & Virtual Instruments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: