You must log in or register to post. Registration is free! [ Register ]

The Recording Project Forum Index -> Brass, Woodwinds, Strings and everything else!

FAQ Search Photo Album!
 Any Cello players out there?
View previous topic :: View next topic 
seanmorse Offline
Giant Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Any Cello players out there? Reply with quote

A group I'm working with (Jazz/Gospel/NewAge-ish/Christian) has a Cello part in mind for one of their songs and is trying to find someone willing to record a part they'll write-out.

Like many of us, pockets are kinda shallow so compensation would be limited to sincere gratitude and a warm thanks in the liner notes.

They're a great bunch of folks that play many of their gigs for free -- everything from festivals to prisons -- yet they're excellent musicians, IMO.

If there's anybody willing, throw me a PM or a post. If you're in the Detroit area, you can record at my studio if you'd rather. I'll even buy you lunch Smile

yidneth Offline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

same problem here, I hire my cellist for the recordings and when I have a decent concert but i'm looking for local cellists for certain concerts and events, in fact... anyone out in Philadelphia next october contact me!
Quick Reply      
Use this form to post a quick reply without having to go through the normal reply process.    

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Recording Project Forum Index -> Brass, Woodwinds, Strings and everything else! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: